Saturday, July 31, 2010

The past few days have been better than the days before. It's amazing what love and kindness can do for ones soul. It's true that the little things mean the most. I love the quick hello's or thinking of you's and the prayers sent. It does my soul good. I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you. I feel like i can never say it enough but there are no words good enough and that's the best i can come up with. But I have to send back the love that i have recieved. I pray peace in your hearts and minds, continued strength and hope in God, and that you feel the love that you all have so graciously and generously given to me.

Though this road is hard, i must say that i am truly blessed.

I am still standing, I am still loving and soon enough i know that i will begin living again the life that i am called to live, even with this new norm, i will do my best and embrace and new, better me.

Loving you all

and

Forever Loving My Angels


edit:

I would also like you all to stop over and show two angel mommies new to the blogging world some of your wonderful love and support

whilewerewaitinginfla.blogspot.com

and

tryingforbaby-ann.blogspot.com

sorry i didn't do a link. I'm not that savvy with this blogging yet.


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have been reading, but don't post often and I wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you to. I have been very blessed and inspired by the faith you show in your posts. Thank you.

Katy Larsen said...

Love you and always praying. You are an amazing woman. xoxo

Lori said...

I'm going to ditto Katy's exactly. Every day, that's what I think!

Post a Comment