Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Results are In

And the results are...............................



Another Test. I can't recall the name of this one that is next. I was out when i got the results so my terms won't be the terms the nurse used. Basically they found a growth (she didn't say those exact words but i can't remember the term she used) but something like a bump at the opening of my uterus. She says that they are thinking this could be the cause of me m/c but they are not sure so i will be getting another test where they will take xrays and an ultrasound of my uterus I couldn't understand her very well where i was at so i can't recall the actual name of it. So imaging doesn't call me tomorrow then i will call them thursday to see if they got the order then go from there. So this is where i am right now. Lets hope things only begin to look up from here.

on another note

Today i'm tired, tired of this heartache, tired of this sadness, tired of tears, tired of the heaviness just plane old tired. My life has been filled with heartache for over a year now, i'm in dire (sorry about the spelling) need of some happiness, some good news something to let me smile for more than just a moment. So Lord tonight i am doing my best to cast my cares upon you, please catch them;o) I know only you can give me what i need.;o)


Loving My Angels

11 comments:

Brie said...

Might is be a bicornuate uterus vs a uterine septum? This is what they found as a potential cause of my 3 losses. I had the HSG ( xray with dye injected into uterus) and a MRI to determine which malformation I had. After being diagnosed with a uterine septum (mine was severe), i had surgery in March to cut some of it away and make mroe room for babies to grow.I wonder if this is what they think you may have? If so, it can be surgically corrected to some extent and the prognosis for carrying to almost term (37 weeks) is good. email me at briezentil@gmail.com if this is in fact the "bump" the nurse was telling you about.

Katy Larsen said...

xoxo Hopefully you will find some definite answers. Praying for you. I wish you that happiness so badly.

cdg said...

I hoping this leads you closer to the answers that you need, I just wish they had found this sooner and you could have been spared some of this heartache. Sending love your way.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Praying for you. ((HUGS))

Andrea said...

Precious friend,

I know that hearing results of a test and hearing that something was seen can be very scary, but keep pushing forward, as this Dr. is not going to settle, he wants answers. Let's just allow the good Dr to do his job of "protecting our sweet angel friend", as I know the results will only help your journey. Hang in there honey, get that next test over and done with and you will have greater peace of mind...the waiting is the hardest part. *sigh*

Call me if you need me, okay :) As always, you are in my prayers. I knowt that "I'm tired" feeling so well and it does weigh on you. Could you possibly schedule a massage for yourself? I promise its relaxing and I plan to treat myself again this weekend if my massage girl has a spot :)

Hang on honey and know that we are here for you. Let us try to make things some better, okay...we love you <3

xoxoxo

Andrea said...

ps Love you! Try and not speculate on things honey, I tend to do that and it makes me crazy and everything turns out fine. You're gonna be just fine, promise :)

Antoinette said...

was it a polyp???

I am so sorry there are more tests sweetie...I have to believe you were in my dream for a reason...not just to share a cookie...maybe it was a sign of a bitter 'sweet' finding coming....sweet in which you can get your dreams to come true...and bitter because of well, the obvious....I am praying for you...love you and hope that they are able to heal this for you ((((hugs))))

Deni said...

I'm with you on the feeling tired, just completely exhausted! I'm sorry that something seems to be wrong, but glad they are figuring out what's going on so that you can get out of this long stretch of sadness and loss! I want them to do everything they can to make sure this doesn't happen again! Sending you so much love and prayers for you, hubby, and the doctors doing their jobs well!!!

Tabitha said...

I am sorry you are tired. I believe things are going to turn around and go your way soon. Praying for peace!

waiting41infla said...

I am proud of you for having the test. Good luck on the next phase. No matter what the next step is you are starting a track which will lead to a healthy and happy baby. It is not a sprint it is a marathon. Think positively, thank your determined doctor and keep the faith. I know you can do this...as I have had both tests and the surgery to remove my fibroids. You have more strength then me so I know you can do it. As always I will be here praying and rooting for you.

Annie said...

It's so nervewracking going through all the testing, but hopefully you will get an answer out of it. And I'm praying that whatever is wrong can be fixed!

Post a Comment