Monday, December 12, 2011

;O)


Can we say WOW! I am at a place I haven't been before. I am 19weeks! and Everything is still looking good! The last time I was here in pregnancy I was goodbye as soon as I said hello. But today I am still here, we are still here (me and my bun that is ;O) ) and I'm not gonna say as pg as I've ever been because I'm hoping and praying that this will not be the farthest I get. I will make it all the way! 40wks here I come.


I'm one week from being at the half way mark, and to most , well to the average no problem pregnant people that may seem like a world away, but for me it's a milestone, a stepping stone should I say. I know that these times are hard for many too. The holidays are when we seem to miss our angels the most. I still sit and wonder what would my angels be doing had they been here and though I am ecstatic about this baby, I still miss my other babies. I suppose that's something that will never change.


I am also amazed at how different this pregnancy is from the other 3 ( which I guess is good considering how those turned out). and I don't mean just having the TAC, but also the way my body has changed (some of these changes suck), like I have body acne, yeah so not sexy I know but, well let me not say body acne, let me say chest acne, like between but above my boobs, not a lot but enough to notice (oh and sorry if that was TMI) but speaking of boobs ;O) I have some, at this point and time I'm a full C and for most i'm sure that's nothing but when you've had a B cup that sometimes looks like an A cup all your life, hey this is a nice change. I hope to maybe get a lil bigger before my lil guy is born and hopefully I can keep some afterward ? hmmmmmmm I guess time will tell on that one, but enough of the boob talk (hee hee). With the TAC I also feel a lot more. I feel the stretching and pulling and what not which can make one quite nervous, but my docs still say that things look good and baby is fine, so I guess I'm just gonna have to get used to it. Oh and my belly button that started as an innie , which turned into a flatty is now on it's way to being an outtie. My sister says It looks like I have one giant boob where my stomach should be. (lol)




So in honor of these glorious 19wks I figured I'd put up a few pics of me and the belly to celebrate. YaY !



13 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Your adorable. What a great belly shot. This is the best news ever!

Kara said...

Yay - You look so cute!! So happy for you!

Andrea said...

Wonderful news! Soooo happy for you!! <3

Deni said...

Oh my goodness! You are too freaking cute!!!! I LOVE this post! Keep trucking 40 weeks--only 21 to go, that is HUGE, and you are not! These days do and I think always will make us miss our babies that are gone, but luckily we are blessed with hope for seeing them in the future and that will be glorious! And for this sweet boy--I cannot wait to see that cute face!!!

Holly said...

I love the milestones you are reaching! And you are just soooo adorable!

cdg said...

you look amazing, sending you much love

Nan & Mike said...

You are doing soooo great, and looking fab too :) Boob talk is ok .... Lol. Love ya!!! xxx

Amanda said...

You look beautiful!!!!

Brie said...

You are adorable. Brings tears to my eyes to see you reaching new goals with each passing day.

Dawn said...

Yay! Look at that gorgeous belly. What a blessing! Praying for you & your little boy daily. God bless.

Ann said...

So beautiful! Cheering you and your little man to 40 weeks! You've come so far!

Karen said...

I love your idea for sharing and your giveaway is very thoughtful. I'm sorry for your losses and I'm rejoicing that so far the baby you're carrying is healthy and things are going well. I'm just over two years out from our George's death. Right after he died I used to go in the shower and cry and cry and cry because I discovered that the older children and my husband wouldn't hear me and get worried. After a few months everyone wanted me to be happier and that was when it was really hitting me as the shock wore off. I found the blm blogs and then meeting real life blms to be my escape and support since then - more the real life ladies in the last year. I don't have a book on my must-read list right now so anything would be interesting. I will share that we are reading When Life Doesn't Go Your Way by Katrina J. Zeno in our little book club right now. It's really, really, really amazing - full of true understanding about pain and disappointment (you can tell she's had her own agony) and lots of scripture and new ways of looking at things to help us through bad times. I blog at www.busyhandsbc.blogspot.com

LF said...

You look amazing! I am just now getting caught up and I'm so excited! Little man is now half way "cooked" :-) I cannot wait to follow your pregnancy - God is so good!

Post a Comment