Tuesday, December 20, 2011

And The Winner is !!!!!!!!!!!

First I must say wow! I so very enjoyed all the comments that I got and even got other great idea's on getting away. I wish I could get everyone something and my heart was truly torn on picking a winner so I did what I have seen many do when choosing. I went to random dot org. I tried to get the picture of the results to put on here but I can't seem to figure it out.

So without any more babbling for me the winner was #4 which happened to be Karen over at
www.busyhandsbc.blogspot.com . Congratulations! Please email me your mailing info to


oneshandrea04 at gmail dot com. I look forward to hearing from you soon so that I can get it in the mail for you. I really hope you enjoy it!





once again thank you all so much I pray that the holiday's are easy on your hearts ! HUGS ;O)


1 comments:

Holly said...

congrats Karen!

Post a Comment