Saturday, September 17, 2011

9-17-11





So needless to say Nausea and Fatigue have reared their ugly heads. The spitting is trying to gear but I am doing my best to keep that at bay. So I guess this is a complete turn-a-round from the previous post. But I am still thankful. Thankful that I have this opportunity again. I am still excited and have great expectation in God that he is going to allow me to take this baby home alive and healthy. I also realized that though not conscientiously, i find myself checking my undies or tissue from time to time for any spotting or sign that something is wrong. But never the less I'm still excited.





I have a whole week before my doc appointment which I am admittedly anxious for so that I can see that everything is well and hopefully have even more relief. I think then I may let the cat out of the bag to some people and not just here. hmmmmmmmmmmm not sure yet.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Someone once told me, "Tell anyone your pregnant that you would want to know if something terrible happened." Well, for me that was everyone, so I told all with my rainbow.

Good luck with the nausea - I know it sux

((hugz))
Jamie

Post a Comment