Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hurting

As I sit and catch up of on blogs I see that so many of my friends are hurting. Wether it's from a fresh loss, grief rearing it's head unexpectantly, or an angelversary coming up, they are hurting. And in turn I hurt for them. I hurt at the fact that we all had to meet this way, I hurt at the fact that you are hurting. I hurt at the fact that I don't have the magic words to make the hurt go away, to bring back what was lost to replace the sorrow with joy. And though I don't comment often, know that I am here, reading and thinking of you and hoping for you and praying comfort your way.


Isaiah 61:3
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

3 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Beautiful words for those in pain. My dream is for every BLM to be where you are today. You will always miss your babies who passed too early but a Rainbow is just the perfect medicine to help heal a broken heart. ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Shandrea, I'm so thankful, so encouraged, thinking of you often. Love you friend!

Kristie

Angie H said...

Love your post ,
I often have mixed feelings too, I am so thankful for Simon , our miracle baby but I hurt for those that havent yet got their miracle and get their hearts broken while waiting .I know the pain so well still .
I am so very very happy for you as you now approach 30 weeks , this is one of lifes miracles and source to happiness .
It gives me joy to see your miracle happen.
Love Angie

Post a Comment