Wednesday, June 2, 2010

LOVE

LOVE

It is amazing how this journey can give this word such new meaning to me. Before loss when i said it to someone I meant it but not as in depth as i do now. And i will admit that sometimes it was just said because it was said to me or it was routine. Like at church i used to tell members that i love them and it was often times reciprocating them telling me . Or a friend telling me and then me saying it back. Not to say i didn't feel some love, but it's not like now.

Like my fab 4. When I say i love them. I truly mean it. I mean it from the bottom of my heart. They each give so much to me, from the simplest I'm thinking of you , to a card sent in the mail. It is just so new and different to me. I am so thankful to God for allowing me to love people i have never met in person. But yet and still i feel like they are my sisters my family.

Even reading other blogs. When i say Sending Love or lots of love i truly mean it from the bottom of my heart. I feel for the situations , i feel for the person who wrote it. I truly desire nothing but their happiness, their peace of mind, their dreams to come true.

and so i must give thanks to God for the lessons camron and xavien have taught me, because they are the first ones that i truly loved before i actually met them. They showed me what it means to really love. They brought people in my life who i feel though have never met me in person love me back. I find joy in hoping for others. I hope in others dreams coming true. I find peace in your peace. I hurt when you hurt and want to make it all better for you.


I love my angels
and
I truly LOVE all of you.
1Cor13:4-8 and 13
charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether ther be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

8 comments:

Deni said...

I Love you! I agree with you so very much on this post, thanks for writing it! You have given me so much love and I know that you know how much that means! Thank you for being you, for showing me so much love when I've needed it, and for helping me see God's plan when my vision gets blurry!!!

Amy said...

Hello Shandrea - I can relate to your post. Our struggles have a way of giving new perspectives on so many things, don't they....even how we love others. Your blog is an inspiration to me, and I thank you. The friends I have made through blogging are so dear to my life. It's nice to know there are others out there dreaming of a baby just like me.

Many hugs AND MUCH LOVE to you, friend. :)

Amy

Lori said...

I know what you mean--I've always thought I was a pretty compassionate person, but I too have really changed what I mean as I write--when I say I am praying for you, I DO! I used to just pass those thoughts out fairly easily, but really and truly, people are so much heavier on my heart and I'm glad for it--totally makes me focus on me less!!!

Lots of love (for real!) and prayers friend!!!

Angie H said...

Hi sweet friend !

Your words brings tears to my eyes !
So beautifully expressed !
I agree with what you say .
I have learnt to love deeper too after our loss.I have suffered a lot as I know you have too but I have also learned to love deeper .
I too feel so much for other people that are having a hard time .I wish I could take all the pain away from them but I cant and then the only thing I can do is to write words of support and love and pray for them .
I know that is quite much as I am very grateful for the words of encouragement and love and prayers that I have received when being down and it does make a big difference in my life that I will be forever gratful for.
I send you lots of love and know that you are often in my thoughts and that I always pray for you and your baby when I pray .
Love and hugs Angie

Andrea said...

Grace,

From the bottom of my heart, I LOVE YOU :)

You are right, Xavien and Camron have taught us all how to love deeper, appreciate more, be kind and compassionate and to "do unto others".

Your wings are beautiful sweet friend....

xoxo
Your Sister of the Heart

Holly said...

So agree! I mean things so much more now!!

Nan & Mike said...

Awwwww, you are makin me all teary! This post is so true and I know we can all understand exactly what you mean. Although Ive loved immensely, loving this deep was nothing I knew before. I love you and Ill always mean it....xxx Nan

Andrea said...

I love so much deeper now too...

Love you too! XOXO

Post a Comment