Monday, March 25, 2013

A day of a Different kind

So one birthday has come and now a day of a different kind is fast approaching. Camron's 4th angelversary. Sometimes it feels like forever and other times (more often than not) it feels like it just happened yesterday. I don't have the dreams of that day as often as I used to and that's okay because it allows me to cry a lot less and just remember how much I loved/love him and to just think on the good things. 

I miss him so much. I look at Jace and often wonder if he would have looked the same. I wonder if all of them would have looked like him or how much of a difference there would have been between them. But again I am thankful. I'm thankful for everything that he taught me. He is my first born, and my first love and that will never change. 


Right now I am okay. I started counting down the day of Jace's birthday because ( what are the odds they are 1month apart) my first angel boy and my first earthly boy.

Loving my Angels & Rainbow

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sending you a ((HUG)) I can only imagine how hard it must be. I'm thankful little Jace keeps your mind busy and you have him here with you.

Jamie said...

((hugz))

Post a Comment