Tuesday, November 26, 2013

4yrs ago today

 
 
This was me

 
 
 
Four Years Ago today.
 
Holding my tiny precious baby girl. 
 
Today is her day. The day I said hello and goodbye way too soon. A day forever etched in my heart. Today hit me a little harder than I expected. This month I've seen myself in the hospital the day I had her. But 4yrs ago last year the 26 actually fell on Thanksgiving. How ironic is that. The day I should have been celebrating and being thankful for the fact that I was blessed to carry her I was at the hospital praying she could stay with me a little longer.
 
And though she was my second baby born to heaven it's a day that still forever changed me even more than the first time. And yes today is her day but I think of her everyday. I picture and I wonder and wish...... that things could have been different.....
 
 
But tonight I sit and I write that I am indeed thankful. I am thankful that for a little while I got to call her mine. That I gave her a name. That she lived within me (even if only for a short time) and that she will forever be the second piece of me in heaven.
 
And even though these words can't truly describe a fraction of what I feel I will still simple end with them.......
 
Xavien Zaraih Bob I miss you and will FOREVER Love you and carry you with me. Happy 4yrs in heaven my angel. 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

((HUGS)) Happy 4th Heavenly birthday to Xavien!

Dawn said...

Thinking of you on this bittersweet day.

Post a Comment